AGREEMENTBy using the Services, you are confirming your consent to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree, TTMTRUST is not willing to provide you with access to the Services and you should immediately discontinue your use of the Services. You agree that TTMTRUST may modify this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you. Such changes will be posted online and will be effective upon posting. You should review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with its then-current terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Services shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement and your continued use of the Services following any modification of this Agreement shall constitute your acceptance to the Agreement, as amended. If you do not agree to the changes, you must notify TTMTRUST in writing or by telephone of your refusal and discontinue your use of the Services.
TRADEMARKS – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTSTTMTrustis the owner of the Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying this website, and in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, unless otherwise indicated. TTMTrustholds the exclusive rights or license to use or any other license for all kinds of trade names and trademarks contained and/or appearing in this website.
USE OF THE SERVICESThese Services are intended for your personal, non-commercial use.
By using the above-mentioned Services and the software provided by TTMTRUST, you acknowledge and agree that:
- It is prohibited to use, store, reproduce, display, modify, sell, publish, transmit and distribute, or commercially exploit the Services without prior written permission of TTMTRUST and/or any third-party Information Provider(s).
- TTMTRUST and/or any third-party Information Provider(s) reserve all rights to proprietary information (including, but not limited to, all intellectual property rights such as; patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, database rights, topography rights, industrial design, know-how, trade secrets, trade names, logos, designs, symbols, emblems, insignia, slogans, drawings, plans and other identifying materials, in all forms whether or not registered or capable of registration and any other rights relating to intellectual property following the applicable laws,) subsisting in or relating to the Services.
- You shall not use the Information for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose. The use and interpretation of the Services require skill and judgment, and you shall at all time exercise your judgment in the use of the Services. You are responsible for all statements made and acts or omissions that occur while your user identification name (or "User Name") and passwords are being used. You are responsible for protecting and securing your User Name and password from unauthorized use and disclosure. If you become aware of or believe there has been, any breach of security for any of your information stored on the TTMTRUST’s website, such as the theft or unauthorized use of your User Name, password, or any other information, you will notify TTMTRUST immediately.
- The Services and the software have been prepared for informational purposes only without regard to any particular user's investment objectives, financial situation, or means, and TTMTRUST is not soliciting any action based upon it. This material is not to be construed as a recommendation; or an offer to buy or sell; or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security, financial product, or instrument; or to participate in any particular trading strategy in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation, or trading strategy would be illegal. Certain transactions, including those involving complex financial instruments, give rise to substantial risk and are not suitable for all investors.
- The fact that TTMTRUST has made the Services available to you constitutes neither a recommendation to enter into a particular transaction nor a representation that any product described on the website is suitable or appropriate for you. Many of the products described in the Services involve significant risks, and you should not enter into any transactions unless you have fully understood all such risks and have independently determined that such transactions are appropriate for you. Any discussion of the risks contained herein concerning any product should not be considered to be a comprehensive disclosure of all risks or a complete discussion of the risks which are mentioned. You should not construe any of the material contained herein as business, financial, investment, hedging, trading, legal, regulatory, tax, or accounting advice.
- Restricted Regions: TTMTRUST does not provide services to residents of the European Union, the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Israel and Japan if the customers are currently located in the country of registration, and not outside its borders.
- If a client from a restricted country registers on the website and uses its services, the client thereby confirms that at this point he is outside his country of registration and assumes responsibility for any legal claims from his country of registration.
- Clients may remain anonymous and may not upload documents for verification if they use cryptocurrencies for deposits and withdrawals.
- TTMTRUST does not provide services and the information on this website is not intended for residents of North Korea, Iran, Myanmar, Cuba, Sudan, Syria, Islamic Republic and is not intended to be distributed or used by any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation.